Australians are fortunate to enjoy life in an inclusive society which enables them to fully participate in their communities. For people who are Deaf, Deafblind or hard of hearing, this inclusivity relies on Auslan interpreting being readily available.
Vital provide highly skilled and experienced Auslan interpreters for any type of event, appointment, press conference, workshop, interview or meeting. This can include
- Hospital and specialist appointments
- Allied Heath and GP appointments
- Visits with bank managers
- Parent/teacher meetings and school assemblies
- Centrelink appointments
- Dance classes
- Family get togethers or special events, including weddings, christenings or funerals
- Recreational or sporting activities
Vital have Certified Provisional (Paraprofessional) and Certified (Professional) interpreters, many of whom have undertaken additional specialist training and are highly experienced, professional and confident in all interpreting environments. Vital interpreters are accredited by the National Accreditation Authority of Translators and Interpreters; and are available across the Perth metropolitan and regional areas. Interpreters are available 24/7 via our booking system.